Our New Look!
Dear Patients and Families,
Please take a look at our vlog regarding how our staff will look when you come to our office. Dr. Uselton has made this short video so that you can get used to the changes we are making. We hope that this will make you feel more comfortable when you come to see us!
Doctors and Staff of Pediatric Dentistry South
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our pediatric dentists in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and our team are committed to promoting patient safety. Please read the important information from Pediatric Dentistry South below and call 412-257-1150 if you would like to schedule with us.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients:
- Parents and Guardians:
- We are asking families that when possible, please limit your visit to only the patient being treated and one adult accompanying.
- We are encouraging all family members who are not being treated to wait in the car. Or only one adult to remain in the waiting room.
- Due to limited clinical space, we ask that parents not accompany their children into the clinical areas.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time but wait in your vehicle until we call you to come up to the office.
- Masks are to be worn into the building and into our office.
- Patients will take their masks off once in the dental chair and will be asked to wear their masks upon leaving.
- All parents and guardians will be required to keep masks fully covering mouth and nose while inside our offices.
- Our dental staff will ask some screening questions before your appointment begins.
- We will be taking the temperature of anyone who enters our office. Any patients will be asked to reschedule should they show any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Please follow all safety travel restrictions. We ask that if you have been traveling to any of the states or countries listed by the PA Department of Health as travel “hot spots” for the coronavirus within the last two weeks that you follow Governor Wolf’s requirements and reschedule your appointment with our office.
- For a current list, please see link: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx
- Instead of scheduling any appointments with our reception staff, we will ask that you please call our office. We will have team members ready to answer the phones and help with any scheduling needs.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as reducing the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
Pediatric Dentistry South is a specialty dental practice that focuses on the dental needs of our pediatric population. We often are treating children that have medical conditions that require the care of a specialty doctor. This may make these patients/children especially vulnerable to illness. We ask that all families be diligent with their health and monitoring any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to our office. If you, your children or someone in your household is ill, please call our office, and we will help you reschedule your appointment.